We Are All Family Now
We at Excalibur Auto Repair are concerned about not only our families’ well being – we have you and yours in mind as well. The truth of it is that we are all family now and need to take care of one another.
It’s more important than ever to have reliable transportation. Don’t get caught with an unreliable vehicle. US municipal and state stay-at-home orders have declared auto repair to be an essential business:
- Excalibur will remain open as long as allowed to help with your repair needs.
- We will adhere to all Texas state and US CDC guidelines.
We are taking action to protect your family and our employees:
- We are currently working by appointment-only – no walk-ins.
- All communications necessary for your vehicle repair can be done over the phone or online.
Please call or click the Request Appointment button, below, to schedule an appointment.
For Your Protection
In addition to our zero contact scheduling, we are taking the following actions, to ensure everyone’s safety:
- You do not need to come into the shop.
- We will come outside to collect your keys and information.
- We will always keep the recommended social distance.
- We will use gloves at all times.
- We will disinfect the inside of your vehicle before and after repairs.
- We will disinfect your vehicles’ keys and door handles before and after repairs.