Are Your Brakes Trying to Tell You Something?
Stay alert for any of these warning signs of brake trouble. If you experience any of these symptoms, it’s time to get your brakes inspected:
- NOISE: Squeaking, screeching, grinding or clicking noises when applying the brakes.
- PULLING: Vehicle pulls to one side while braking.
- LOW PEDAL: Brake pedal nearly touches the floor before engaging.
- HARD PEDAL: Must apply extreme pressure to the pedal before brakes engage.
- GRABBING: Brakes grab at the slightest touch to the pedal.
- VIBRATION: Brake pedal vibrates or pulses, even under normal braking conditions.
- DASHBOARD LIGHT: The brake light is illuminated on your vehicle’s dashboard.
Concerned? Get Your Brakes Checked.
If you experience any of these signs of brake trouble, take action. Bring your vehicle to Excalibur to ensure your safety and your vehicle’s reliability. Our professional technicians will figure out what’s causing the problem and get it fixed before it leads to a dangerous situation or more costly repairs.
Excalibur Brake Job Customers Say . . .
Honest Mechanics! These guys are great! When the Toyota dealership told me that I had to replace all my brake pads immediately, I went in for a second opinion at Excalibur (where I have been going for years), and they put my car on the rack and looked at the brakes and told me that I had at least another 10 to 15,000 miles to go. If things need to be fixed they do a good job. If things don’t need to be fixed they’ll tell you that as well!