Diesel Vehicle Maintenance & Repairs
If your diesel vehicle is not running well, bring it to Excalibur. We love our diesel power, torque, and MPG. And we really love the sound of a perfectly tuned diesel engine. Our expert diesel mechanics will properly diagnose and repair your vehicle’s problem and get you back on the road.
Excalibur Diesel Repair Services
We offer a full range of diesel engine diagnosis, maintenance and repairs, including:
- Diesel Engine Interval Service: 6k/12k/30k/60k/90k/100k Miles
- Diesel Glow Plug Replacement
- Diesel Fuel Injector Cleaning and Service
- Diesel Turbocharger Repair & Replacement
- Diesel Fuel System Service & Repair
- Diesel Engine Performance – Parts & Upgrades
- Diesel Engine Diagnostics
- Diesel Engine Repair
- Diesel Engine Replacement
- Diesel Engine Seal and Gasket Replacement
- Diesel Timing Belt Replacement
- Diesel Timing Chain Replacement
- Diesel Exhaust Repair
- Diesel Emission System Service & Repair
- Diesel Vehicle Full Service Synthetic Oil Changes
- Diesel Vehicle TX State Inspections
Bring your diesel vehicle to Excalibur for all your service and repair needs. Our expert technicians will keep your vehicle in tip-top shape.
Diesel Vehicle Service
We service diesel cars, light-duty and medium-duty trucks:
- Ford Power Stroke Diesel Trucks
- Ford Super Duty Trucks
- Ford Diesel Vans
- Ford Diesel SUVs
- Chevrolet Duramax Diesel Trucks
- Chevrolet Turbo Diesels
- Dodge Cummins Diesel Trucks
- Dodge EcoDiesel Trucks
- GMC Diesel Trucks
- Diesel Volvo Cars & SUVs
- Diesel Mercedes Cars & SUVs
- Diesel Volkswagen / VW
- Diesel Audi Cars & SUVs
- Diesel Land Rover / Range Rover
Diesel Performance Issues
Is your diesel vehicle experiencing one of these performance issues?
- Rough operation – runs poorly, especially when the engine is cold
- Hard to start – requires extended cranking
- Sudden decrease in fuel economy / MPG
- Visible diesel exhaust smoke
- Unexplained coolant loss
- Overheating while driving
If your diesel car or truck is not running well, bring it to Excalibur for evaluation. Our expert technicians have the tools and training necessary to properly diagnose and repair your diesel vehicle.
How Can We Help?
Or give us a call.
Excalibur Engine Repair Customers Say . . .
Hats off to the guys at Excalibur Auto Repair. They handle all of our fleet business and never disappoint us. They have done everything from transmission replacements, oil changes, brakes and even the small annoying issues most shops don’t want to mess with. These guys are honest and have corrected our vehicle problems in a timely fashion. I highly recommend them.
Richard J BrouseSweetwater Home Services
I really appreciate that For years, the Team at Excalibur has treated Marilyn, my Mercedes 1981/380SL with true tender loving care. The last episode, her Hot Flashes and other maladies really had me worried; but Excalibur diagnosed and repaired her conditions correctly & treated her in reasonably quick turn-around. This and many previous occasions I needed service for my 4 vehicles, even when parts were not easily available, the Team at Excalibur have come through like Champs!
Tony M.Mercedes-Benz 380SL
I brought in my 4Runner expecting to be laughed away at the idea of bringing it back to life. The Excaliber team quickly assured me they could not only bring it back to good condition they would make it dependable and once again a great vehicle. James went above and beyond finding parts and keeping me posted about what was being done and if certain things were taking a minute he made sure to keep me fully informed. I have been driving the 4Runner around and have to say that Excaliber made my dream come true with this repair! I look forward to working with the Excaliber team they are truly a well oiled beast of a repair machine. Thank you!